Naval Reserve Decoration
Full size medal - Unmounted with 15cm ribbon as required for swing mounting.
Miniature size medal - Unmounted with 10cm ribbon as required for swing mounting.
Instituted in 1908 by King Edward VII, and originally issued with a plain green ribbon. Later changed to dark green with white edges in 1941. Awarded for 15 years service by officers of the R.A.N.R. (wartime service counted double) Bars were awarded for additional 15 years service. Struck from silver and silver-gilt. Replaced by National Medal in 1975.